What personal information about customers does shop.subzero.ltd collect and what are the purposes for which it is used?
The information we collect about our users helps us improve service. The types of information we collect are as follows:
· Information You Give Us: We store all information you provide to us by entering it on our site or otherwise. You may refuse to provide us with certain information, but you will not be able to take advantage of all the features. The information you provide us is used to meet your needs, improve your shopping experience, and communicate with you.
· Email Communication: To be more useful to you, we receive information when you open an email sent on behalf of shop.subzero.ltd. Each user explicitly agrees to receive promotional messages on their email. When we send an email, we check the list of users who will receive that email. There is a link at the end of each email that allows you to opt out of receiving these emails.
How long we will store your personal data
Ardes IT stores your personal information for as long as it takes to process the correspondence and any additional action. For advertising messages, the data is retained for 5 years or until consent is withdrawn.
What are cookies?
Do we share the information you give us?
The personal information you provide is collected, stored, processed and used by shop.subzero.ltd and / or by third parties authorized by the company, including but not limited to: courier services companies, banks, etc. for the purposes of performing the contract for distance selling and delivery of ordered goods, and in the case of online credit purchases and in connection with applying for a loan and executing the credit agreement, in connection with the marketing and advertising purposes and analyzes of shop.subzero.ltd, participation in games, promotions and raffles by the company, as well as for any other non-legislative purposes.
Is my information secure?
· To protect your information during transmission, shop.subzero.ltd uses a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol that encrypts the information you enter.
· Shop.subzero.ltd does not store information about your debit and credit cards.
· It is the responsibility of the user to maintain the confidentiality of the username and password provided by shop.subzero.ltd. Any order placed through the online store will be considered by the shop.subzero.ltd to be a regular order if the order is made using a username and password that the system has accepted as valid, regardless of whether they are used by a person other than the holder or by an unauthorized person.
What personal information do I have access to?
In accordance with the applicable provisions, you have the following rights:
· Corrections: when you consider your personal data to be inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that such personal data be modified accordingly;
· Deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal data to the extent permitted by law;
· Restriction: you may request restriction of the processing of your personal data, unless this would be contrary to our legal obligation;
· Objection: You may object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to oppose the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, which includes profiling related to such direct marketing;
· Withdraw your consent: when you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of the subject's data, basically